1.2
Turnaround Time

This is the absolute WORST company I have ever done business with.First off the sales person lied to me over the phone.

Then I was assigned an " Account Manager" to help me when ever I need help. I needed help so I called my account manager Jeremy @ extension 110, no answer so I left a message....Then another message....Then another message....you get the point. 3 weeks and 7 messages later I just called to cancel. Joe, another account manager was more then happy to cancel my account but little did I know THEY WERE KEEPING MY MONEY....2 weeks later I called to see when my refund was going to be coming back to me and I finally got a chance to talk to the infamous Jeremy.

He was very happy to tell me that I wasn't getting my money back because I had received some leads. EVERY LEAD WAS CRAP....Renters, apartments, rv's all just crap. Then when I had no choice but to uncancel my account he told me I could return every lead that was no good from now on....Another lie, when I still received these crap leads my online account said I couldn't return anymore leads. So now I'm out a LARGE sum of money I invested into this CRAP company and no way to get it back or get any type of return on my investment.

I have been buying leads for almost a decade and have NEVER dealt with a worse company....DO NOT GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE OFF.GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

Review about: Craftjack Leads.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Account manager peter.

I didn't like: Everything else.

Comments